Welcome to Ace Cancer Care Inc.
Awareness, Prevention, Early Detection: Keys to Fight Against Cancer
Ace Cancer Care Inc. is a non-profit group based in Houston, TX devoted to educating the masses about cancer and its ill equipped victims in and outside of the United States. We are devoted to providing early detection screenings for cancer for minorities in the United States as well as throughout Africa. Since 2005, our teams of survivors, volunteers, physicians, and numerous experts have focused on spreading cancer awareness and the promotion of cancer prevention. Our mission statement: "Driving cancer awareness and early detection through education, prevention, capacity building and treatment, leading to improved survival and healthy communities."
OUR PRIMARY FOCUS
The key to cancer arrest is prevention. African countries lack required resources for prevention:
- Screening facilities
- Treatment facilities
- Trained medical personnel
- Trained cancer educators
- Government funding and cancer policiesScreening equipment
- Health Insurance
Driving cancer awareness and Prevention through education, early detection, capacity building, and treatment, leading to improved survival and healthy communities.
Creating Path To Cancer Free Communities, Step By Step.
WHAT WE DO
- Conduct Cancer Awareness Programs in Africa & United States of America
- Train Cancer Awareness Educators
- Find Resources
- Conduct Screening
- Set up Efficient Referral System And Network
- Conduct Group Education For High School And College Students
- Establish Cancer Advocacy Groups In Africa
- Establish Prevention Centers In Africa
- Foster Palliative And Hospice Care
- Foster Capacity Building And Transfer Technology
WHO WE ARE
We are a volunteer driven organization made up of people committed to cancer prevention.
- A Board of Directors
- Scientific Advisory Board
- Advisory Council
- Prevention Ambassadors
- MEDICAL TECHNICIANS
- NURSE PRACTITIONERS
- PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS
- SOCIAL WORKERS
TOGETHER, WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE, ------- BECAUSE WE CARE!!